Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Silver eyes!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Y'know, maybe I'm just in a weird mood or something, but I don't think the eyes look so bad (since they're even). They're different, but they're kind of pretty in their own way. *knocks furiously on nearby wood so her own PM Lissie doesn't get silver eye*
    - Becca
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, the even-ness of the eyes make them not so bad. I'd leave it if both eyes were like that. She's a very pretty doll!

    It'd be graet to make her into a fairy elf or a future doll.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agree with this, too!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow those eyes are creepy! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    Isn't silver eye a factory defect, not something that is acquired after time, correct?
    Blurry eye can be acquired but I don't think silver eye is able. PLEASE tell me if I am wrong...
    By the way, the kirsten w/ even eyes is so UNIQUE! I might just buy her for her uniqueness, and I would actually keep the georgous silver eyes!!


    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Katya

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Em Are's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ashley's Mommy:
    AG says that they first try to replace the eyes, then if the doll rips they will replace the head.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep. I sent an AGT to the hospital with strict instructions to only replace her bad eye, not her head. They called me to notify me that the eye transplant was not considered a success and they could either send her back to me with a melted/nicked spot on her face, or replace her head. I opted for the head replacement then, but I regretted it. I never bonded with her again and ended up selling her on ebay earlier this year [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Em

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •